Assigning Resource Permissions
Resources (Network, Share, …) each have a set of identity:role permissions.
Typically the Identity will be a group (e.g. “ssh-users”). The role is resource-type-specific. Generic roles include “Owner”, “Editor”, “Viewer”, “Self”. For Network resources only “Owner” is pertinent.
In the Resource Permissions table, we add a row, select an identity (a user or a group) and a permission.
Return to Product Configuration
- Content Security Policy
- Identity & Authentication Methods
- Sign-In Theming
- Azure Active Directory
- Zero-Trust Desktop Access
- Zero-Trust SSH Access
- Command Line API Access
- Application Request Access
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Synology Agent Connector Install
- OpenWRT Agent Connector Install
- Authentication Clients
- Authentication Rules
- Resource Permissions
- Legacy Active Directory