We are looking for a dynamic Sales Engineer to join our team. If you love problem-solving and troubleshooting, and you have a strong customer service mindset, we want you on our team!
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for preparing and delivering technical presentations and solutions to existing and prospective customers to drive business success.
Our ideal candidate is a keen self-starter and takes initiative with little direction, and thrives in a fast-paced environment with leading-edge technology. You love technology and troubleshooting. You are ready to roll up your sleeves, get the job done, make an impact and contribute to your professional growth as well as Agilicus’ growth with a talented and motived team. Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented systems specialist who has proven trouble-shooting skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
How you’ll make an impact
- Engage with customers and prospective customers as a member of the sales team to provide technical consulting as a subject matter expert.
- Responsible for learning a customer process/business and becoming the local expert, to support the design and integration of the solution.
- Prepare and execute product demos or proof of concepts.
- Capable of delivering presentations or webinars.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements
- Responsible for systems engineering tasks, including analysis and design of all aspects of integration.
- Answer pre-sales and at times post sales questions via email, conference calls, chat, etc…
- Create and/or contribute to content used for internal or external purposes
- Help clients solve problems with installed solution.
- Assist in quote preparation activities, budgeting, responding to customer specifications.
- Assist in researching and developing new products as well as conveying customer requirements to the product/engineering teams.
What you’ll bring to this role
- 3-5 years of experience in a business-to-business/enterprise software sales environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Contribute to our sales tools or customer facing content.
- Experience with cyber security solutions an asset.
- A strong team-player with the ability to work cross-functionally and engage with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to thrive and creatively problem solve in ambiguous situations.
- Willingness to learn new skills and process and adapt as plans change.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities to meet demanding timelines.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable in a flat organization.
- Education: A post-secondary Engineering degree in Systems, Mechanical, Math, Electrical, Physics, Software, or equivalent. Master’s degree is an asset.