Angular, Typescript, Material, Progressive Web Application, OpenAPI, REST, … Become part of a small, fast agile team, build great front-ends. NO JIRA TICKETS!.
Agilicus believes the internet is safer when all companies have access to strong security at an affordable price. By combining our networking and cyber security experiences, Agilicus is delivering a patented B2B Zero Trust Network Access SaaS solution to organizations of all sizes. We make it easier and more secure for companies to provide access to employees, partners, contractors, etc…connecting to corporate resources.
Agilicus is one of Canada’s hot venture backed, early stage companies. We were awarded 2021 Canada’s Top 20 Most Innovative technology companies as voted by over 100 Global Venture Companies.
We are growing the team to address a multi-billion dollar market opportunity. You will collaborate with a diverse professional team and be a key contributor to our mission.
Agilicus is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team, empowered with the freedom to make decisions, constantly learn and improve, and feel comfortable in doing so. If you are interested in experiencing and being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
How you’ll make an impact
As a front-end-software developer, you will drive our cyber security access platform by designing new features and components.
Our ideal candidate is a keen self-starter and takes initiative with little direction, and thrives in a fast-paced environment with leading-edge technology. You love technology, are passionate about building great solutions . You are ready to roll up your sleeves, get the job done, make an impact and contribute to your professional growth as well as Agilicus’ growth with a talented and motived team.
- Help shape the future of our platform with innovative, out-of-the box thinking
- Contribute to a collaborative DevOps work environment that is solving hard problems
- Writing scalable code for introducing new features
- Identify opportunities for enhancing or improving design
- Create, enhance, and maintain contributions to a scalable SaaS enterprise application
What you’ll bring to this role, some or more of
- 2-5 years of experience in developing front end applications in an agile environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Experience working with Angular and Typescript
- Experience working with Material Design
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps
- Experience with JSON Web Token
- Experience with cyber security solutions an asset.
- Ability to thrive and creatively problem solve in ambiguous situations.
- Willingness to learn new skills and process and adapt as plans change.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities to meet demanding timelines.
- Post secondary degree in computer science, engineering, or similar