We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our team. If you love creating high-quality, compelling, and engaging content to drive business success, we want you on our team! As a Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy to bring awareness and drive sales.
Our ideal candidate is a keen self-starter who loves writing and takes initiative with little direction in a fast-paced environment. You love technology and have a knack for turning complex concepts to easily understood ideas through purposeful storytelling. You are ready to roll up your sleeves, get the job done, make an impact and be a part of Agilicus’ success. If you are successful:
- Our website traffic will increase
- Our newsletter will see record-high engagement, and record low attrition
- Prospects will find us in search engines when they’re searching for help
- Our ecosystem of partners, clients, friends and family will be referencing your amazing content and novel ideas
How you’ll make an impact
- Deeply understand our target audiences and develop tailored content for segments and channels.
- Provide expert copywriting and develop content across a variety of communication vehicles including blog posts, web pages, emails, case studies, guides, industry articles, whitepapers, infographic, campaigns and other sales tools.
- Research the background facts needed to support original content development.
- Drive our social and digital strategy
- Work with subject matter experts to develop content and translate technical product language into compelling and consumable features and benefits.
- Ensure segment communications use a consistent voice that aligns with our brand.
- Investigate emerging content, interactive and media trends and best practices to provide recommendations for potential new initiatives.
- Create and adhere to our Style Guide, Content Standards, Best Practices, and Procedures.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure processes run smoothly in order to meet deadlines.
- Test, measure and monitor results.
What you’ll bring to this role
- 3+ years of content writing experience.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience writing content for a business-to-business audience.
- Experience working within a business-to-business technical or engineering organization.
- A strong team-player with the ability to work cross-functionally and engage with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to thrive and creatively problem solve in ambiguous situations.
- Willingness to learn new skills and process and adapt as plans change.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities to meet demanding timelines.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media) and market research methods.
- Interest in staying relevant and adapting to new technology and market demands.
- Strong interpersonal relationship-building skills.
- Technical competence using software programs, including, but not limited to, [Wordpress, Google Suite for business (Sheets, Docs, Slides), Adobe].
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable in a flat organisation.
- Post-Secondary Degree specialization in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field.