Python, Go, YAML, OpenAPI, Kubernetes, Istio, OPA, Envoy, NO JIRA TICKETS… Hard core technology, small agile team, tons of learning opportunities. Learn. Do. Teach.
Agilicus believes the Internet is safer when all companies have access to strong security at an affordable price. By combining our networking and cyber security experiences, Agilicus is delivering a patented B2B Zero Trust Network Access SaaS solution to organizations of all sizes. We make it easier and more secure for companies to provide access to employees, partners, contractors, etc…to corporate resources.
Agilicus is one of Canada’s hot venture backed, early stage companies. We were awarded 2021 Canada’s Top 20 Most Innovative technology companies as voted by over 100 Global Venture Companies.
We are growing the team to address a multi-billion dollar market opportunity. You will collaborate with a diverse professional team and be a key contributor to our mission.
Agilicus is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team, empowered with the freedom to make decisions, constantly learn and improve, and feel comfortable in doing so. If you are interested in experiencing and being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
How you’ll make an impact
As a cloud security developer, you will be part of a small entrepreneurial team evolving our cyber security access platform by designing new features and components.
Our ideal candidate is a keen self-starter and takes initiative with little direction, and thrives in a fast-paced environment with leading-edge technology. You love technology, are passionate about building great solutions . You are ready to roll up your sleeves, get the job done, make an impact and contribute to your professional growth as well as Agilicus’ growth with a talented and motived team.
You will get to specialize and become a subject matter expert in cloud application development solving real-world cyber security access problems. You will expand your skills in DevOps, API management, GKE, and more by:
- Help shape the future of our platform with innovative, out-of-the box thinking
- Contribute to a collaborative DevOps work environment that is solving hard problems
- Writing and maintain scalable code for introducing new features
- Identify opportunities for enhancing or improving design
What you’ll bring to this role, some or more of
- 3-5 years of experience in developing cloud applications in an agile environment
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Experience programming with Python
- Experience working with OpenAPI
- Experience with Golang, YAML, & TUF
- Experience with Istio service mesh
- Experience with cyber security solutions an asset
- Experience in Kubernetes environment
- Ability to thrive and creatively problem solve in ambiguous situations.
- Willingness to learn new skills and process and adapt as plans change.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities to meet demanding timelines.
- Post secondary degree in computer science, engineering, or similar